Happy Sunday to you, gentle readers! Today I have a quick swatch of butter LONDON’s Big Smoke and the Weeekly Beauty Blog Coalition Roundup.
You might remember seeing Big Smoke awhile back on the blog because I used it with Above the Curve Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey.
Big Smoke is a navy blue based polish that truly does look like it has a dash of Liquid Smoke inside of it. A very unique polish to my collection!
Let’s see what everyone had going on this week in the Beauty Blog Coalition:
- TheFabZilla: This week, Thefabzilla shares her experience with Foreo Luna Cleansing & Anti-Aging Device.
- I Know all the Words: Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia! Seed that is with THEFACESHOP Chia Seed Collection.
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple Minions nail art tutorial.
- ProcrastiNails: Gorgeous weather calls for gorgeous cuticles, and Katherine has found a cuticle oil you will love!
- Painted Ladies: For skin that’s soothed and perfectly primed for makeup, consider TouchÃ© Cosmetics Supercharged Moisturizer & Primer.
- Color Me So Crazy: Check out my CRAZY Hair and Some Tips on How to Calm it Down!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Turn matte foundation into dewy or hydrate skin on the go! Allison tried out the luxuriousTatcha Luminous Mist Spray.
- Chameleon Stampede: Mandy is wondering where Smashbox Primer Water has been all her life!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Unsure about how to use those OPI Color Paints? Jessica has you covered with a layered manicure!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Soap & Glory helps Erika get seriously soft skin.
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: Top 10 Beauty Products under $10.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Stacie is loving these multi-tasking and easy to use products to get her nude makeup looks.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Back to School Beauty Aisle Drugstore Top Picks that you won’t want to miss!.
- Beauty on the Bayou: OIL FREE SUN PROTECTION FOR SKIN OleHenriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+.
Have a great Sunday and see you tomorrow! 🙂